Author Topic: Follyfoot - Motorbikin'  (Read 13723 times)

Offline Anne

• Endurance Rider
Re: Follyfoot - Motorbikin'
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2010, 08:31:13 PM »
Not so much in the face, more in the part where Ron's is driving sideways to the camera with his sunglasses on, I suppose it must be the long hair style and both being tall and slim... ??? Anyway, what IS it with the "bad" boys on bikes that get the adrenaline going..??  :o :D
Anne

Offline squeakytre

• Show Jumping Champion
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2010, 08:32:07 PM »
Ron's more 'cheeky' looking! 

Offline Anne

• Endurance Rider
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2010, 08:34:07 PM »
And thanks so sweet of you to welcome me back, like returning to the family. :) >11<
Anne

Offline squeakytre

• Show Jumping Champion
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2010, 08:45:24 PM »
Hi Anne  >11<

I wondered where you had been- on the account of your forum absence  ::)  :)

Good you here again!

Offline Anne

• Endurance Rider
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2010, 09:02:38 PM »
Here I am again, at home with one foot black & blue and BIGish, writing a complaint letter to a certain airline for what it did (or actually did NOT do) with my luggage in Ireland... >48<  Except these minor obstacles, everything is just honky dory!  >45<  8) More on this and other adventures with demonstrative pics, once I get sorted all 1,200 of them.. :o
Anne

Offline Loopy

• Global Moderator
  • Follyfoot - My day in the sun!
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2010, 09:13:44 PM »
Oh my goodness Anne - you poor thing!   :(

Someone's got to care

Offline Anne

• Endurance Rider
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2010, 09:40:02 PM »
Thanks Loopy, I know, poor me getting through 1,200 pics  ;) I am a disaster with the camera once I get going  :D
Anne

Offline Anne

• Endurance Rider
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2010, 09:49:19 PM »
But seriously, it is not so bad as it sounds, I have sprained my ankle, no broken bones, just the soft tissue is swollen. And to think I got it by falling on asphalt BEFORE the first riding day of the trail!!!  >38< Just how dumb CAN you be?? I did fall down once when my horse accidentally put his nose into an electric wire and just disappeared from underneath me. I fell sideways against a fence pole and knocked down a couple of meters of the fence itself...Did not suffer any other injuries than just some cratches, my glasses were also intact hanging from a tree branch. We just chased my horse back, up I went again and when we got back to the stables I just told the folks I was shaken, not stirred. Which was true, I kept waiting for the chock to hit me later, but it never came.  >48<

Sorry Soniks, this has nothing to do with motorbiking, except perhaps that been there done all this on a motorbike too, years ago...  8)
More on the missing luggage and other devious adventures in another topic, hang on ladies & gents...  :D
Anne

Offline Jane

• 3 Day Event Champion
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2010, 06:50:33 AM »
I did fall down once when my horse accidentally put his nose into an electric wire and just disappeared from underneath me. I fell sideways against a fence pole and knocked down a couple of meters of the fence itself...Did not suffer any other injuries than just some cratches, my glasses were also intact hanging from a tree branch. We just chased my horse back, up I went again and when we got back to the stables I just told the folks I was shaken, not stirred. Which was true, I kept waiting for the chock to hit me later, but it never came

:o  :o  I'm SOO glad you didn't hurt yourself badly anne, that sounded really nasty.

Offline Tony

• Western Rider
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2013, 12:26:13 PM »
A combination of Follyfoot and motorbikes, that sounds like my kind of heaven  >95<

Thank you Soniks, nicely put together clip.
You don't stop riding when you get old - you get old when you stop riding.

Offline Jean Dawson

• Cross Country Rider
  • Aim for the sky even if you reach the mountain top
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2013, 09:52:10 PM »
Hope your feeling better soon Anne. >14<
Will you come back.?

Offline Anne

• Endurance Rider
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2013, 10:40:53 PM »
Hope your feeling better soon Anne. >14<
Thanks for asking, feeling pretty good, considering it happened 3 years ago, yes!   >14<
Except that i have sprained many other pieces of myself since then.   >382<

I can hear Suzy galloping this direction with her virtual off topic axe....    >103<

Offline Jane

• 3 Day Event Champion
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2013, 06:37:31 AM »
 >14< Anne

I've watched this again. Brilliant!  8)