Author Topic: Poor Bald Head (Uncut)  (Read 3330 times)

Offline Howard Kettle

• New Rider
  • I Love Dora
Poor Bald Head (Uncut)
« on: April 18, 2015, 02:51:29 PM »
The next episode that I noticed had been cut was 'Poor Bald Head'. Three small cuts in this one on the DVD. The first one occurs at 4.30 on the disc. It's 35 seconds long & consists of the second half of Dora's conversation with the Colonel and her storming out of the study towards the kitchen. The action resumes on the DVD as Dora joins Slugger, Steve & Ron at the kitchen table. The second cut is the first 15 seconds of the scene where Steve & Dora are talking as Slugger slices carrots. This cut starts at 8.20 on the DVD. Lastly, there is an 8 second cut at 17.51 as Dora watches Ranger struggle up Thackets Rise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7M_57bkDCY

Offline Jane

• 3 Day Event Champion
Re: Poor Bald Head (Uncut)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 06:48:18 PM »
 >366< again Howard

Offline norfolkdumpling

• Steeplechasing Star
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 08:32:47 PM »
Now i've got to watch it again! shame!
norfolk dumpling aka loopylin

Offline Howard Kettle

• New Rider
  • I Love Dora
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 03:44:40 PM »
Jane, I've realized that I didn't included details about the cuts in 'Treasure Hunt' in my reports 5 years ago. Could you please insert the below details into the set here....http://follyfoot.org/smf/index.php/topic,334.msg7659.html#msg7659  between 'The Prize' and 'Out-Of-The-Blue Horse' ? Thank you. I'd do it my self but i can't figure out how to!

Treasure Hunt has one scene missing from the episode, which occurs at 8.00 on the DVD. It is 52 seconds in length and consists of the the end of Dora and Ron's conversation in the stable and also Steve and Slugger's conversation in the house, just before Dora comes in. 

Offline Jane

• 3 Day Event Champion
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 06:01:10 PM »
Thanks Howard, all done  >41<

You can't actually modify someone else's posts, only your own which is why you couldn't do it.  :)

I can't remember why it was me that posted it and not you  >48<  Long time ago!  >374< >49<

Offline pete2013

• Dressage Rider
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2015, 11:31:05 PM »
You can't actually modify someone else's posts, only your own which is why you couldn't do it.  :)
I can't remember why it was me that posted it and not you  >48<  Long time ago!  >374< >49<

The thread is your consolidation of the comments which were spread throughout an earlier discussion about the missing scenes involving several other Forum members.   ;)

Offline Jane

• 3 Day Event Champion
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 06:30:08 AM »
The thread is your consolidation of the comments which were spread throughout an earlier discussion about the missing scenes involving several other Forum members.   ;)

You have a good memory  >41< ...unlike me  >104<

Offline Howard Kettle

• New Rider
  • I Love Dora
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2015, 02:17:10 PM »
Thanks Jane, Yes, as Pete said, my original posts were of  an episodic nature and you must have put them all together at some point.