Author Topic: Follyfoot Bloopers  (Read 53734 times)

Offline Jane

• 3 Day Event Champion
Re: Follyfoot Bloopers
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2009, 08:11:52 AM »
I've noticed a blooper in The Innocents.

When Steve and Dora rush off to the mine, there are loads of branches in the back of the landrover but by the time they reach the mine the branches have gone. I guess they all fell out of the back on the way there? ::)? ;D

Offline Julia

• Stable Hand
  • I Love Follyfoot
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2009, 01:26:36 PM »
Well, things do fall off backs of lorries....!

Offline sue

• Western Rider
  • I Love Steve.
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2009, 03:16:07 PM »
I've noticed a blooper in The Innocents.

When Steve and Dora rush off to the mine, there are loads of branches in the back of the landrover but by the time they reach the mine the branches have gone. I guess they all fell out of the back on the way there? ::)? ;D

Along with their coats.....it's a completely different day, weatherwise, when they pull up outside the mine's gates... ::)

Sue
 :)

"all you are, and all you mean to me"

Offline Howard Kettle

• New Rider
  • I Love Dora
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2010, 02:39:02 PM »
Not sure if this is a blooper as such but as I watched 'Gypsy' recently,I noticed that ,to lock Steve in the barn at Tinnickers Farm,Kellett swings the piece of wood attached to the left-hand door across the other door.If you think about it,this primitive lock would only be effective if the doors opened outwards.But,as the doors are sliding doors,all Steve would have to do to escape would be to slide one of the doors back!

Offline mjmdvm

• Cross Country Rider
  • A fan from long ago
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2010, 03:32:14 PM »
Great "catch" Howard. :)  I never noticed that one.

MJM

Riding:  The art of keeping a horse between you and the ground.  ~Author Unknown

The smallest feline is a masterpiece. - Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Sabrina

• Administrator
  • Follyfoot rules OK!!
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2010, 10:57:44 PM »
Naturally a bloke would spot that - the girls are too busy looking at Steve!  ;D ;D Good spot, Howard.
Cheers
Sabrina
Cheers,
Sabrina

Offline Loopy

• Global Moderator
  • Follyfoot - My day in the sun!
« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2010, 11:06:11 PM »
Naturally a bloke would spot that - the girls are too busy looking at Steve!? ;D ;D Good spot, Howard.
Cheers
Sabrina

As long as I was in the barn with Steve I wouldn't care how it was locked, as long as it was.? ?:D

Someone's got to care

Offline Mickey

• Endurance Rider
  • "Beep Beep"
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2010, 08:01:13 PM »
Yeah reading your comments girl's made me laugh, i suppose only a guy or some guy's that is would notice which way a door would open or close or which way the lock worked when your fella Steve is in shot on camera. Micky 
''Not more flamming horses girl''.

Offline dave

• Show Jumping Champion
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2010, 08:17:53 PM »
Naturally a bloke would spot that - the girls are too busy looking at Steve!? ;D ;D Good spot, Howard.
Cheers
Sabrina

As long as I was in the barn with Steve I wouldn't care how it was locked, as long as it was.? ?:D

You are such a thoughtful follyfilly, Loopy. Even when Steve was with you, your thoughts were on the horses and locking the stable door so they couldn't bolt! ::)

Offline Loopy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2010, 10:35:04 PM »
Cheers
Sabrina

You are such a thoughtful follyfilly, Loopy. Even when Steve was with you, your thoughts were on the horses and locking the stable door so they couldn't bolt! ::)

What's that you say Dave?  Steve was with me  :o .   I didn't even notice!   ::)  Too busy holding back those horses.   ;D

Someone's got to care

Offline Howard Kettle

• New Rider
  • I Love Dora
« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2010, 02:25:31 PM »
Here's one I was slightly hesitant about posting because it's in the full length episode but missing from the Network DVD.
Anyway,it's in,'Mr.She-Knows' and in the scene that comes after Dora pouring the tea at 6.04 into the episode.The missing scene shows the Colonel reprimand Ron for knocking the gate open with his bike,Then Ron talks to Dora in the stables about the old man in the field.As Ron prepares to go and help Slugger with repairs to the roof,he picks up a hold-all full of tools but as he quickly turns his back on Dora & swings the bag of tools over his shoulder,a hammer flies out of the bag,hits the barn door & falls onto the floor & Ron strides of oblivious.That's where the action resumes on the DVD with Slugger sawing wood & Ron on the roof.

Offline Sabrina

• Administrator
  • Follyfoot rules OK!!
« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2010, 10:04:25 PM »
Ooh, nice one, Howard! I didn't notice that. Mind you, it's Ron. They probably left it in as it's the kind of thing that would happen to Ron.  ;D
Cheers
Sabrina
Cheers,
Sabrina

Offline Loopy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2011, 11:28:00 PM »
I'm being very mean calling this a blooper because you wouldn't notice it without modern technology - but Ron's cut lip in the fight with Steve in 'Rain on Friday' was there before Steve hit him.  I noticed as I was doing some screencaps.  Obviously the fight scene filming couldn't be interrupted so the make up was done beforehand and hidden. 

Here it is before Steve hits him

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

and here afterwards

Someone's got to care

Offline Jane

• 3 Day Event Champion
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2011, 06:26:28 AM »
Well spotted  :D

Offline breton