Author Topic: New member  (Read 773 times)

Offline Ady1961

• New Rider
« on: August 19, 2023, 11:28:31 AM »
Hello everyone
                      I am from Cambridgeshire and as a boy was a fan of Follyfoot along with White horses and still are along with a few other shows such as the Tomorrow People, Children of the Stones and Catweazle to name just three that got us kids imaginations going.  A few years ago I got the DVD series of Follyfoot and still enjoy watching them although I’m sixty one now and I’m looking forward to reading the forum and hope I can contribute something.

All the best…Adrian

Offline Silvia M

• New Rider
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2023, 10:24:24 AM »
Hello Adrian

Welcome to the forum. I'm from Australia and I also remember (vaguely now) The Tomorrow People being shown here as well as Follyfoot. I can't remember Tomorrow People much but I do recall being impressed with it at the time. Yes we also saw Catweazle here too but I didn't really watch it but I think it had one of my favourite Doctors in it Jon Pertwee.

Long live Follyfoot!

Offline Lord Charles

• Show Jumping Champion
  • I can't BEAR to be away from Follyfoot!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2023, 09:08:50 AM »
Welcome to the Forum Adrian!  >41<
Long live Follyfoot!

Offline Ady1961

• New Rider
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2023, 08:12:06 AM »
Hello Adrian

Welcome to the forum. I'm from Australia and I also remember (vaguely now) The Tomorrow People being shown here as well as Follyfoot. I can't remember Tomorrow People much but I do recall being impressed with it at the time. Yes we also saw Catweazle here too but I didn't really watch it but I think it had one of my favourite Doctors in it Jon Pertwee.

Long live Follyfoot!

Hello Silvia
                Thanks for your message, glad to hear you got these programs in Australia, there were two Australian programmes we got in England I liked they were Barrier reef which was made around 1969 and repeated throughout the 1970’s it involved a ship called the Endevour with the crew involved in diving adventures and the second program was Solo One about a Australian motorcycle policeman.

Offline Ady1961

• New Rider
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2023, 08:13:25 AM »
Welcome to the Forum Adrian!  >41<

Thankyou Lord Charles 😁👍