Author Topic: Anniversary Fanfic - The Colonel's Announcement  (Read 6558 times)

Offline Jane

• 3 Day Event Champion
Re: Anniversary Fanfic - The Colonel's Announcement
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2011, 01:08:43 PM »
Thanks everyone I'm glad you liked it, I really enjoyed marrying the Colonel off  >49<

Hellie

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 02:54:07 PM »
The Colonel and Lady Carne were made for each other.  Well done, Suzy!

Hellie  :)

Offline Marie

• Cross Country Rider
  • I Love Follyfoot
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2011, 10:03:54 PM »
I distinctly remember posting a comment about this story a few days ago but it seems to have mysteriously disappeared so I'll post it again.  Great read, Suzy, and lovely happy ending.  Loved all the accompanying photos too!  :)

Offline NokuMarie

• Cross Country Rider
  • "No matter where you go, there you are."
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2011, 12:26:34 AM »
I distinctly remember posting a comment about this story a few days ago but it seems to have mysteriously disappeared
Marie... you may already know this but... if you lose something (as I frequently do) or want to reference a previous post, you can always go to your profile and there--down at the very bottom of the page--you can look up ALL your posts. (Unless of course She Who Wields the Giant Virtual Eraser has been at it on account of naughtiness on your part... not that you ever have been!  I know I've been GVEd once or thrice for naughtiness, ignorance and/or stupidity.)   :-[

Offline Jane

• 3 Day Event Champion
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2011, 06:39:36 AM »
I distinctly remember posting a comment about this story a few days ago but it seems to have mysteriously disappeared so I'll post it again.  Great read, Suzy, and lovely happy ending.  Loved all the accompanying photos too!  :)

Thanks Marie...How odd, I don't remember seeing your post at all. Did you check it actually did appear in the thread after you hit the post button? Anyway...not guilty for erasing it! ::)  :)