Author Topic: New Caption competition  (Read 16361 times)

Offline Loopy

• Global Moderator
  • Follyfoot - My day in the sun!
Re: New Caption competition
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2010, 08:40:42 PM »
It's getting exiting now! >21<

Yes, it is.   >5<

Do we go to penalties if it's a draw?    ;D

Someone's got to care

Offline squeakytre

• Show Jumping Champion
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2010, 08:48:22 PM »
Hi everyone!

Well, believe it or not? ::) I have had a 'little chat' with the good Dr again and he has now hinted to me that more than one lucky person/'winner' might be allowed to visit Follyfoot Farm- back in the early 1970s !? :o? ;) I think this is a very generous offer on the part of the good Dr and means a slight changing of the POTM rules for this month only, by myself Judge squeakytre- which should be looked at seriously? ::) by the remaining semi finalists/finalists!

In the closing days, I am still looking out for interesting photos of the stars and scenes from FF and possibly new info and photos about Hazel and Wendy perhaps?  ::)- and more pics please of your hols-Sue and Sabrina! :D

So who will they be?? ::) Suzy, Sue and the Banshees? ;D? :-? sorry, Loopy or Dave from the 'cap comp gang' or will Marie and Anne become the worthy, lucky winners instead?

There will still be one 'true winner'?of course >6< but now also likely to be several 'runner ups'? ::) - who will get the unique chance to travel in the Tardis with the winner and the Dr !? :o? :)

I will make this 'official' final announcement next Wednesday 31st (after 7pm GMT) on my POTM thread.

Many thanks,

Judge Squeakytre

Oh and PS?- ? ' Ere Ron, it's time you stopped muckin around 'ere and get that 'ead of yours screwed back on again!'?

:D

Offline Jane

• 3 Day Event Champion
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2010, 06:46:37 AM »
Oh and PS - ' Ere Ron, it's time you stopped muckin around 'ere and get that 'ead of yours screwed back on again!' 

>14<