Author Topic: Hello People  (Read 651 times)

Offline Shazzalive

• New Rider
    • Idol Time UK
Hello People
« on: April 07, 2023, 03:35:01 AM »
Well it has been quite an achievement in finally getting to become a member of this community. The software on this forum seemed to have taken a dislike to me for some reason as I was trying to register. But that's old news now; I'm here at last, with a little help from my friends.

For whatever reason I never really got a chance to even watch an entire single episode of Follyfoot until this year; over 50 years since it was first shown.

After recently watching Episode 1. - Dora, I just simply had to watch more. I'm so glad that I did, and I'm so annoyed that it has taken all this time for me to find Follyfoot. I'm blown away by the great production and awesome acting.

I've done a lot of research since, and I was pleasantly surprised that such beautiful countryside and architecture exists so far up North.

It is a pleasure to be here.  :)

Offline Pen.

• Global Moderator
  • Steve 4 eva!
Re: Hello People
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2023, 09:09:40 PM »
Hi Shazzalive,
 >124<
Sorry to hear you’ve had trouble joining us. Glad you got here in the end.  Even better that you’ve discover this wonderful series after so long.  Enjoy browsing the forum, lots of info and interesting threads to work your way through. Don’t miss the link to the website too.

Pen. xx
Rainbow chasers of the world unite!

Offline pete2013

• Dressage Rider
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2023, 09:05:25 AM »
It is a pleasure to be here.  :)

It’s a pleasure to   >33<   you aboard!    >11<

Offline Silvia M

• New Rider
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2023, 10:10:39 AM »
Welcome! very happy that you are here and enjoying and appreciating this wonderful series  :)

Offline Lord Charles

• Show Jumping Champion
  • I can't BEAR to be away from Follyfoot!
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2023, 06:51:32 PM »
 >33<
Nice to meet you!

Hollinhare did a very interesting post about the filming locations - you might enjoy this if you haven't already read it!
http://follyfoot.org/smf/index.php/topic,4.0.html

Long live Follyfoot!