Author Topic: Jokes  (Read 17784 times)

Offline Pen.

  • Global Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 4254
  • Steve 4 eva!
Re: Jokes
« Reply #315 on: June 04, 2016, 12:29:23 PM »
I love the image of the gnu!  ;D ;D
Rainbow chasers of the world unite!

Offline Lord Charles

  • Show Jumping Champion
  • ******
  • Posts: 7134
  • I can't BEAR to be away from Follyfoot!
Re: Jokes
« Reply #316 on: December 03, 2016, 09:34:28 AM »
"Mummy! Please can I have a kitten for Christmas?"

"No, son. You'll have turkey like everyone else!"
Long live Follyfoot!

Offline Tony

  • Western Rider
  • *****
  • Posts: 2778
Re: Jokes
« Reply #317 on: December 03, 2016, 06:56:26 PM »
 ;D   ;D

Mind I suppose it depends on which international restaurant he eats at   ::)  >31<
You don't stop riding when you get old - you get old when you stop riding.

Offline Loopy

  • Global Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 35038
  • Follyfoot - My day in the sun!
Re: Jokes
« Reply #318 on: December 05, 2016, 04:31:37 PM »
"Mummy! Please can I have a kitten for Christmas?"

"No, son. You'll have turkey like everyone else!"

Mind I suppose it depends on which international restaurant he eats at   ::)  >31<


 >104< >104<


Someone's got to care

Offline pete.r.

  • Steeplechasing Star
  • ******
  • Posts: 13816
Re: Jokes
« Reply #319 on: February 02, 2017, 09:42:46 PM »
I think my neighbour is stalking me as she's been googling my name on her computer. I saw it through my telescope last night.

Had to change my Google Account password again. That's the third name our cat's had.

70% of our planet is covered in water. The other 30% is covered in idiots.

My doctor told me jogging could add years to my life. He was right, I feel ten years older already.

I can't believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off.

I used to be in a band, we were called "Lost Dog", you probably saw our posters.

My I.Q. tests just came in and I'm really relieved, thank God they're negative.

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity, it's impossible to put down.

Cut out the strong to help the weak

Offline Tony

  • Western Rider
  • *****
  • Posts: 2778
Re: Jokes
« Reply #320 on: February 02, 2017, 11:00:19 PM »
Brilliant    ;D  ;D
You don't stop riding when you get old - you get old when you stop riding.

Offline Loopy

  • Global Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 35038
  • Follyfoot - My day in the sun!
Re: Jokes
« Reply #321 on: February 03, 2017, 12:06:11 AM »
>16< but I love the IQ one   >104<


Someone's got to care

Offline Tony

  • Western Rider
  • *****
  • Posts: 2778
Re: Jokes
« Reply #322 on: October 27, 2017, 10:48:16 PM »
What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin with the diameter of a pumpkin? 

Pumpkin Pi(e)  >322<
You don't stop riding when you get old - you get old when you stop riding.

Offline Pen.

  • Global Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 4254
  • Steve 4 eva!
Re: Jokes
« Reply #323 on: October 28, 2017, 10:01:23 AM »
 >16<  >16<
Rainbow chasers of the world unite!

Offline pete.r.

  • Steeplechasing Star
  • ******
  • Posts: 13816
Re: Jokes
« Reply #324 on: October 28, 2017, 05:41:19 PM »
 >41<  Tony.

This Halloween I'm going to visit a real graveyard.
I'm going to log back into Google Plus.
Cut out the strong to help the weak

Offline Tony

  • Western Rider
  • *****
  • Posts: 2778
Re: Jokes
« Reply #325 on: October 29, 2017, 10:05:34 AM »
 ;D
You don't stop riding when you get old - you get old when you stop riding.

Offline pete2013

  • Dressage Rider
  • ****
  • Posts: 548
Re: Jokes
« Reply #326 on: October 29, 2017, 10:52:10 AM »
 ;D   Tony & pete.r    >41<

Offline Loopy

  • Global Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 35038
  • Follyfoot - My day in the sun!
Re: Jokes
« Reply #327 on: November 01, 2017, 12:30:21 AM »
I've missed these  >16< guys   >14<


Someone's got to care

Offline Tony

  • Western Rider
  • *****
  • Posts: 2778
Re: Jokes
« Reply #328 on: March 05, 2018, 11:25:15 AM »
Now that the snow has all gone I think we should spend a moment to think of all the children that will be eating toast every morning, sandwiches every lunch time, toasties and bread and butter pudding for dinner, for the next month because their parents bought 10 loaves of bread in the supermarket this weekend as they thought it was the start of an apocalypse.  >104<
You don't stop riding when you get old - you get old when you stop riding.

Offline Loopy

  • Global Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 35038
  • Follyfoot - My day in the sun!
Re: Jokes
« Reply #329 on: March 09, 2018, 06:53:47 PM »
... or else they've a freezer full of bread   ;D


Someone's got to care