Author Topic: Follyfoot Pony Quiz Book  (Read 2958 times)

Offline garej

• Stable Hand
  • I Love Follyfoot!
Follyfoot Pony Quiz Book
« on: October 04, 2009, 10:47:52 AM »
Hi,

I also collect pony books as well as being a fan of Follyfoot. In particular I love the Pullein-Thompson sisters (in fact I have nearly all their books - pony and non pony). I have a long running blog about their works, and recently I reviewed the Follyfoot Pony Quiz Book. If you did not know it by Christine Pullein-Thompson.

Anyway just in case someone is interested, here is the link to the book

http://pullein-thompson-archive.blogspot.com/2009/09/review-christine-follyfoot-pony-quiz.html

Feel free to comment, either on the blog or here.

Offline Jane

• 3 Day Event Champion
Re: Follyfoot Pony Quiz Book
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 12:30:45 PM »
Thanks for the link garej  :)  I've got the pony quiz book. It's a shame there was very little about follyfoot in it!

I'm also a keen fan of pony books and I like the Pullein-Thompson sisters too. Very interesting blog you've got  8)

Offline breton

• Head Groom
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 06:46:49 PM »
I have the quiz book as well ,I had one when it first came out all those years ago . I got the latest from eBay and when i saw the cover i remembered i had got it for Christmas years before. I all so have all the annuals.
I all so love pony books and have some of the original Jill books
I am going to get the follyfoot books ,but will get old ones not the reprint 2010 ones . I do however want the new follyfoot book when it comes out .

Offline Jane

• 3 Day Event Champion
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 06:31:50 AM »
I all so love pony books and have some of the original Jill books

Ooh lucky you, I love the Jill books. I have a few of the Armada and Knight 70's paperbacks but sadly none in hardback.